Thank you for your interest in the Dulles Chapter of the National Society of Human Resource Management. We are a 100% Chapter and any membership application to this chapter requires membership in National SHRM.
You are invited to join The Dulles Chapter if you are:
- Actively engaged in or have an interest in an organization for one or more functions of human resource management or are a faculty member as assistant or associate of full professional rank in human resource management or any of its specialized phases in an accredited school of higher learning.
- A dues paying member in good standing with national SHRM.
- Considered and approved for membership by the Board of Directors of the Dulles Chapter.
Annual dues are $40.00 and payment is required each January (First payment is due upon joining of chapter).
Student Memberships are available to SHRM National Student Members at no cost. To be considered a Student Member:
Note: Once you graduate, if interested, Dulles Student Members must join Dulles SHRM at the regular member rate. Until then, your student membership will continue until its expiration date. Your regular membership will begin immediately once your student membership expires.
Not a Member of National SHRM?
If you are not a member of National SHRM, Click Here to find out how to join. We hope you will designate Dulles SHRM as your primary chapter.
If you would like to attend one of our meetings or desire additional information about our Chapter, please contact the appropriate Chapter Board Member.
- Proceed to New Membership Form
- Don't forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
- You are a Student Member of SHRM National in good standing.
- You are enrolled in the equivalent of at least six (6) credit hours per term in a degree-seeking Program.
- Your coursework, taken or planned, supports an interest in Human Resource Management.